| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iwamizawa in May is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 70.3mm (2.8in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 14:05 long and the longest day is 15:07 long with an average length of 14:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Iwamizawa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Iwamizawa, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Iwamizawa: