| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iwamizawa in March is slightly cold at -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.8 °C (21.6 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry. Only 59mm (2.3in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:06 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 11:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Iwamizawa March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Iwamizawa, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Iwamizawa: