| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iwamizawa in July is warm at 19.7 °C (67.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 95.3mm (3.8in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:35 long and the longest day is 15:19 long with an average length of 15:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Iwamizawa July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Iwamizawa, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Iwamizawa: