| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iwamizawa in January is cold at -6.2 °C (20.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.6 °C (27.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.6 °C (12.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in January is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly dry. Circa 111.5mm (4.4in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 9:02 long and the longest day is 9:49 long with an average length of 9:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Iwamizawa January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Iwamizawa, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Iwamizawa: