| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iwamizawa in February is cold at -5.8 °C (21.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.8 °C (28.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish. Just 86.8mm (3.4in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:51 long and the longest day is 11:03 long with an average length of 10:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Iwamizawa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Iwamizawa, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Iwamizawa: