| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iwamizawa in December is slightly cold at -2.7 °C (27.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.6 °C (33.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.5 °C (20.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in December is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly dry. Some 127.4mm (5in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 8:58 long and the longest day is 9:11 long with an average length of 9:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Iwamizawa December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Iwamizawa, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Iwamizawa: