| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iwamizawa in August is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in August is a little damp. Some 156.4mm (6.2in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:13 long and the longest day is 14:32 long with an average length of 13:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Iwamizawa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Iwamizawa, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Iwamizawa: