| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iwamizawa in April is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.8 °C (33.4 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 63.4mm (2.5in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Iwamizawa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Iwamizawa, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Iwamizawa: